How should I pay for my purchase?
Rooms Furniture offers a range of payment alternatives-cash, Debit, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express, as well as a number of financing plans. Otherwise, payment in full before delivery is generally the easiest and most convenient payment method. We do accept partial final balance payment upon delivery, but require cash for this option.
What is the Rooms Furniture Layaway Program?
Our layaway program allows you to reserve the current sale price on regular stock merchandise for up to 180 days with a 10% deposit.
We will reserved and have it available for when you are ready in warehouse. That is why letting us know 10-15 days in advance when you’ll want your layaway purchase delivered is important.
When will my purchase be delivered?
Delivery dates are scheduled and noted on your receipt at the time of purchase. If a delivery date cannot be determined at this time, our procedure for scheduling is as follows:
- Special Order Merchandise: Availability is estimated based upon information given to us by the manufacturer. Actual availability may vary due to shortages in raw materials, labor or transportation difficulties beyond our control. Upon arrival, we will notify you promptly to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
- Out-of-Stock Merchandise: For temporarily out-of-stock items, we will give you an estimated time-of-arrival date. This date is an approximation based on information from our supplier and may be subject to change. Upon arrival, we will notify you to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
While your convenience is foremost in our mind, the uncertainties of traffic conditions, weather, set-up times and routing make it impossible to specify exact delivery times.
We know time is of the essence. Feel free to call us, at (713) 266-0107. We always ask for 2-3 hours window time.
Can I change my delivery date?
Yes, but we ask that you give us a two-day notice if you need to reschedule.
What can I expect the delivery people to do?
You should expect our best effort to ensure that receiving your purchase is a satisfying experience. All we ask is that you have the room clear and ready for your furniture.
Standard set-up is as follows for Full Service Delivery:
Upholstery: Furniture will be unwrapped, detailed, and legs will be attached prior to leaving our warehouse, and merchandise will be set in place in your home.
Bedroom Sets: Hardware will be put on, mirrors attached (not hung on walls), beds will be set up and mattresses set in place.
Dining Rooms & Dinettes: Hardware will be put on, tables will be assembled and china cabinets set in place.
Wall Units, Occasional Tables, Etc: Hardware will be put on, pieces will be assembled, placed and leveled. We are sorry, but due to insurance regulation, we are not allowed to move or hook up television audio/visual equipment.
What is meant by FULL SERVICE DELIVERY?
- We will place the furniture in your home the way you want it, out of the cartons and fully assembled. All you have to do is enjoy it!
- We deliver within a 50-mile radius of our store address located at zip code (77057). Sorry, WE do not ship out of this 50-mile radius at this time.
- Full service Delivery (Include assembly and set up) starts from minimum $40.00 within the first 5 miles radius of our store and increases by $3.00 per mile for any additional miles.
- If you decide to Pickup your Furniture and require assembly, our delivery staff can assemble them for an additional 5% to be added to your total.
- WHEN PICKING UP MERCHANDISE please, bring ropes, blankets and HELPERS to load and tie down the merchandise. We encourage you to please use our professional delivery service if you do not have helpers to professionally handle the merchandise. Please inspect merchandise before it leaves the store. We are not responsible for merchandise once it leaves the store.
- If our employees help in the loading and tie down of merchandise it is still your responsibility to ensure proper tie down. We are not responsible for merchandise once it leaves the store. Yes, furniture and mattresses fly well.
- Report of damaged products must be submitted in writing at the time of receipt. If at time of arrival merchandise is damaged we will return merchandise to the store and process the order for repair or a replacement. If customer decides to keep merchandise then we will assume merchandise was received satisfactorily.
- Manufacturer warranty if any is limited to a period ranging from 90 days to 12 months, depending upon the manufacturer. This warranty covers only manufacture defects, material and workmanship.
- There is NO other warranty offered by store except that merchandise is to be picked up or delivered in good and satisfactory condition.
- If merchandise at the time of delivery needs minor correction, cosmetic touch up or adjustment then we will do our best to do it at the delivery site and if not we will redeliver merchandise after it has been corrected at our store.
- Although we make sure all merchandise is in good condition at pickup or delivery, it is customer full responsibility to do or have an agent doing the final inspection of purchased merchandise at the time of pickup or delivery.
- We are not responsible if customer area is too narrow, too small or obstructed for delivery of merchandise purchased.
- We do not move or rearrange customer existing furniture. Customer will pay redelivery fee if there is no adult to accept merchandise when is delivered.
- Customer agrees that if she or he is not available at the time of delivery or pickup of purchased merchandise then she or he will have a mature, responsible adult to receive merchandise as customer agent.
- All floor models and liquidation closeouts are sold AS IS.
- All SALES ARE FINAL.